Rent in Montenegro — how to rent a house and take a car

Rent in Montenegro — how to rent a house and take a car

Rent in Montenegro — how to rent a house and take a car

Montenegro is the country where the dream to rent a house on the beach by the sea may well be real.


Rental housing

An increasing number of tourists like to stay in Montenegro, so there are proposals to accommodate both five-star hotels and small apartments. Almost 90% of tourists are looking for accommodation in the private sector, the remaining 10% are looking for accommodation in luxury hotels.

The country is dominated by the season: from June to September — high and from October to may — low.

  • In high season, it is almost impossible to rent a house for a long period or very expensive. Housing for rent. June, July, August, September on the Montenegrin coast perfect weather, and apartments and hotel rooms just snatch.
  • But in the low season of the apartment, which was rented earlier daily, can be removed immediately for a long time for the entire period of the season from October to may. If you rent an apartment for the whole season, you can get a good discount.

Before you book a house in the country, you need to decide on the area of the country where you want to relax. The coast is divided into Budva, Boka, Herceg Noskow, Tivat, Budva and Ulcinj Aikido Riviera.

Apartments for rent in Montenegro

Montenegro is good because here you can rent a room, apartment, apartment with kitchen and even a whole Villa. We will try to consider each of the options, the price is the minimum for two people.

The cheapest option is a room in a private house, it will cost from 10 euros per day. Kitchen, bathroom with toilet will be shared on the floor.

For those who wish to retire and communicate less with the owners, suitable apartment in a multistory building. One-or two-bedroom apartment in the season is an average of forty euros per day. In such apartments everything is provided, there is a dishwasher, various dishes, washing machine, bed linen, Internet and so on.

The most famous option among tourists are apartments. The first: small prices from 20-30 euros and above, the second: the room has everything you need, the third: the owner of the house is close and can always advise on the rest. Basically, the apartments have terraces and equipped kitchens, and this saves on food. Private Villa is suitable for large families and companies. Two-three-storey Villa has everything you need to relax and live comfortably. Mostly in the yards there is a swimming pool, garden and barbecue.

Rent a house in Montenegro is very easy. There are many agencies, services and private sites with a database of villas and apartments.

 Rent a villa in Montenegro

Rent a car

If you rent a car and go on an independent trip around the country, you will see all the variety of landscapes, and will not waste time on the bus, visit the maximum of attractions, see the cities and villages, see non-touristic places and get acquainted with the life of Montenegrin's.


Distributors and prices

The country has offices of international distributors such as Avis, Budget, Hertz, Europcar, Alamo and Sixt, as well as local offices Adut, Kotor, Ideal, Delta, Budva Rent-a-Car, etc.the Car can be rented at the airport or in the Central areas of cities and resorts.

There are no daily mileage restrictions. When renting for five days or more, companies often provide discounts. In the low season — from October to March — car prices fall by 30-50 percent.


Documents, insurance

To rent a car in Montenegro you need a passport and a national or international driver's license. The driver must be over 21 years of driving experience, he must have at least two years. For cars, you need to leave the car about 300 euros, a Bank card is not needed. If you leave the country, you should inform the Manager of the company.

Rent a car in Montenegro